The event is now sold out. However, you can add your list to the waiting lists below.
We would also recommend:
- Check the Facebook event to see if someone is selling
- Check the NYC Swing Dancers group to see if someone is selling
An incredible weekend in New York City
Your ticket of $285 USD includes:
- 10 hours of intimate workshops (aprox. 40 students in each group) on Saturday & Sunday
- Friday night dance honoring Norma Miller hosted by The Harlem Swing Dance Society
- Saturday night dance + special panel hosted by Swing Remix
- Sunday night dance at the historic Alhambra Ballroom; a tribute to Norma Miller & Frankie Manning on Frankie’s 105th birthday
Just interested in the evening events? Use the Tickets drop down menu to buy tickets for Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday night.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited.
- The workshops will not include a beginner track. You must already have a solid Lindy Hop foundation in order to attend the workshops.
- On Saturday morning the instructors will watch everyone dance and split the students into three groups based on the level of the students in attendance.
- The workshops are progressive. There are no drop-in lessons or a la carte options.
- All transactions are non-refundable. However, in the unfortunate case that you’re not able to make the event, passes can be transferred to another participant via private sale.
- Paypal (use this option if you want to pay by credit card)
- Venmo* > if you want to pay by Venmo, click here to connect with organizer Mandi Gould
- International Bank Transfer* > click here for details
- ACH credits/debits* > click here for details
*Venmo, bank transfers, and ACH credit/debits must be received within 48 hours of registration in order to hold your spot. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.