THURSDAY, May 23, 2019
PANEL: The Pivotal Role of Al Minns in Modern Day Lindy Hop
Denise Harris, Sandra Cameron & Larry Schulz, Paul Grecki, and Lennart Westerlund discuss Al Minns’ incredible impact, look at film footage, and more
- Times: TBC (evening)
- VENUE: Very special secret venue! Announced in the spring.
- Extra programming/additional fees may apply TBC*
- Admission TBC*
FRIDAY, MAY 24TH, 2019
PANEL: Swing & Jazz Dancing in the 80s – featuring Norma Miller!
Norma Miller and Mickey Davidson discuss their experiences and observations about Lindy Hop in the 1980s.
Sugar Hill Swings! Panel & Dance hosted by The Harlem Swing Dance Society
- Panel: 7pm followed by dancing to 11pm
- VENUE: Sugar Hill Children’s Museum
- 898 St Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10032, USA
- Jazz & Social Dance with Live Music
Included in the full weekend package
SATURDAY, May 25, 2019
PANEL: The Swedish Perspective
Lennart Westerlund, eWa Staremo-Burak, Åsa Heedman discuss their experiences and perspective of Lindy Hop
Panel & Dance hosted by Swing Remix
- VENUE: Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan
- 334 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10023, USA
- PANEL: 6:30pm (55 min) Auditorium L2 followed by Dance with Live Band until 12:30am
Panel + Dance included in the full weekend package
There is a break or the option to participate in an additional lesson at 7:30pm via Swing Remix (additional fees for the extra workshop)
More details and panelists will continue to be added. Click here to get the updates.